A House committee taking Congress' latest look at the Internal Revenue Service's mistreatment of tea party groups will apparently have to do so without input from the star ...
WASHINGTON/NEW YORK (Reuters) - Dish Network Corp is ramping up its Washington-centric campaign to thwart Japanese firm SoftBank Corp's bid for Sprint Nextel Corp, hoping to convince lawmakers and government reviewers that it poses national security ...
SAN FRANCISCO (Reuters) - Hewlett-Packard Co raised its 2013 earnings outlook after quarterly results beat low expectations, as CEO Meg Whitman's turnaround plan helped offset shrinking personal computer sales with enterprise computing ...
(Credit: Palo Alto Research Center) Most people probably associate Ethernet with a simple colored cable cinched with phone-like jacks. But, Ethernet is so much more. It is the foundation for global Internet access and undoubtedly the world's most used connectivity technology. In the annuals of techdom, Ethernet is a very big deal. "Ethernet ranks highly among those technologies ...
Hewlett-Packard is thinking a lot more about Android these days. CEO Meg Whitman focused on new Android products during the company's earnings conference ...
I Spit On Your Grave (aka Day of the Woman) [DVD]
Part of being an adult is admitting when youre wrong, which is what I plan to do here. Simply put, my original assessment of Meir Zarchis rape-revenge film I Spit On Your Grave, which I wrote back in 1997 after viewing the film once, was off the mark. It was one of the earliest reviews I ever wrote, and in my zeal to take stand, I now recognize how much I exaggerated my negative assessment ... ...
(Credit: Antuan Goodwin/CNET) Aside from sounding like it received its moniker from BMW's product department, the S-Voice Drive driving mode is an extension of ...
For the better part of a decade the videogame landscape remained mostly unchanged, complacent in a sea of sequels, motion controls and downloadable content. It's a generation that has lasted longer than any other before it albeit for generally good reasons. And perhaps most impressive is though their PC gaming counterparts have long since passed them by, these aging consoles are still able ...
By Andy Sullivan, Gabriel Debenedetti and Poornima Gupta WASHINGTON | Wed May 22, 2013 6:58pm EDT WASHINGTON May 22 (Reuters) - For years, Apple Inc kept a low profile in Washington as it grew into one of the most valuable companies in the world. Now the iPad maker has taken the lead, perhaps inadvertently, on a top priority for U.S. business: simplifying America's tax code. Chief ...
Perhaps it was odd enough that Sen. John McCain asked Tim Cook why he kept having to update the apps on his iPhone, but one question was even more ...
By Lee Chyen Yee and Umesh DesaiHONG KONG (Reuters) - Lenovo Group Ltd's bold acquisitions in its flagship PC business, a foray into mobile gadgets, and a relatively light debt load are setting it apart from PC rivals as industry shipments take their steepest fall in decades.Lenovo, a sliver away from unseating Hewlett-Packard Co as the world's top PC maker by shipments, is expected on ...
Nothing will ever completely replace playing the game I love, however I feel like I'm starting a new adventure and I'm genuinely excited about what lies ahead. I'm fortunate to have been given many opportunities throughout my career and now I feel it's my time to give back.
The world's best known footballer was speaking after formally announcing his retirement.
Jurys Inn Christchurch
Driving around Dublin I came across an imposing building with the masthead, Jurys Inn Christchurch. I was looking to do ...Keep reading
Have Your Say
Do you take the threat of North Korea seriously?
Cambodian TimesCambodian Times – Continuous News Updates from Cambodia
Newspapers the world over strive to provide readers with the ultimate news coverage.
The Cambodian Times is no exception.
As an online news service we have advantages over traditional newspapers in that stories can be added and updated 24 hours day.
Our objective is to provide the most comprehensive Cambodian news available, from our resources, contracted wire services and an inventory of some thousands of sources comprising newspapers, cable and TV networks, radio stations, public broadcasters, NGOs and others, Cambodian news is a priority.
National news comes first. We do however strive to provide a complete news services for our readers. World news headlines top several of our pages, we also provide news on what's happening in business, and in the financial markets.
Whether it's the latest Nikkei 225 reading in Tokyo, the sterling exchange rate in London, or the status of the Nasdaq in New York, whether it's local Cambodian news, the weather forecast for Cambodian you'll find it all in the Cambodian Times.
From Kampong to Phnom Penh, the Cambodian Times should be your number one choice for breaking news - local, regional, and national.
India will provide 40,000 bottles of indelible ink to Cambodia to be used in the country's general election in July, the National Election Committee(NEC) said Friday.
The ink, to cost about $830,000, will be brought to Cambodia in June, Xinhua quoted Indian Ambassador to Cambodia Dinesk K. Patnaik as saying in a statement.
The NEC has issued a letter of appreciation to the Indian government for the donation, NEC Secretary General Tep Nytha said.
He said the indelible ink, which is unable to be washed off for 7-15 days, will be used to mark voters' fingers.
Cambodia is scheduled to hold general elections for the 123-seat parliament July 28.
Some 9.67 million Cambodians are eligible to cast their ballot.
Tep said that as of Friday, six political parties have registered with the NEC to run in the upcoming elections.
Analysts project that the ruling Cambodian People's Party of Prime Minister Hun Sen will win the elections.
Hun Sen, 61, has been in power for 28 years.
- Need more positive signs before scaling back stimulus, says Bernanke
- April sees Japan trade deficit jump to 879.9bn yen
- Breakthrough research shows Vit C kills drug resistant TB
- UK urged by IMF to bring forward high value spending
- US delegation to urge labour reforms in Bangladesh
- Ethernet celebrates its 40th birthday
- HP raises 2013 outlook as Whitmans plan takes hold
- CBS Picks Up Bad Teacher
- UPDATE 1-Twitter beefs up security after hacking spree on media
- Chinas Lenovo buys and diversifies to outshine PC rivals
- Vietnam veterans raising funds for homecoming
- Vietnam vet reunites with his ‘bird’
- WATCH Train Has A Tight Squeeze Through Vietnamese Neighbourhood
- Research and Markets Vietnam Refinery Market Analysis and Outlook to 2020 - Drivers Challenges Infrastructure ...
- Train travels through narrow gap between houses in Vietnam
- Warner to face Cricket Australia hearing via teleconference
- British journalist pens Laras biography
- Milbank White House criminalizes basic journalism
- The war that today shakes Syria started in the media long before economic sanctions and mercenary gangs were financed to overthrow the government said Elias Murad president of the Union of Journalists of Syria. Many reporters entered the country before
- Our Liberty Cannot Be Guarded but by the Freedom of the Press
- Cambodia to mark 20th anniversary of first elections - Radio Australia
- A dam too far in Laos
- HM Says Garments Made in Cambodian Factory Without Approval
- Cambodias insurance revenues rise by 30 pct in Q1 - Shanghai Daily
- Royal projects in aid of Cambodia extended by three more years - Thailand National News Bureau
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Get the latest Cambodian Times headlines delivered to your inbox.
- New evidence supports theory of cosmic impact 12800 years ago
- Heffernan Latest tax dodge dulls Apples luster
- Teen who penned web-hit farewell song dies
- NASA investing in 3-D food printer for astronauts
- A Mega-Merger of Massive Galaxies Caught in the Act