Military veterans have begun raising money to honor and help those who served in the Vietnam War.Allen County Commissioner Kevin Howell announced Wednesday that Pizza Hut of Fort Wayne has donated $2,500 in what will be a $150,000 fundraising campaign.The money will pay for a downtown parade and a health and social services fair at Memorial Coliseum.The Oct. 5 events will coincide with the 50th ...
Albert Sena recently traveled from Oklahoma to see the Huey helicopter on which he was a door gunner during the Vietnam War. The chopper sits outside VFW Post ...
This video gives the phrase "living on the edge" new meaning - as a train squeaks tightly through a Vietnamese neighbourhood. The footage of the locomotive passing just inches from front doors and windows in ...
Research and Markets Vietnam Refinery Market Analysis and Outlook to 2020 - Drivers Challenges Infrastructure ...
Research and Markets: Vietnam Refinery Market Analysis and Outlook to 2020 - Drivers, Challenges, Infrastructure, Supply- demand and competitive ...
Living close to a train station is usually considered a bonus by commuters, but for some residents of Hanoi, the public transport is a little too close for ...
You wouldnt know it from Senso, a Technicolored visual feast in the grandest tradition of historical-epic melodrama, but director Luchino Visconti was one of the principle architects of Italian neorealism in the 1940s. In fact, his 1942 film Ossessione, an unauthorized adaptation of th ... ...
Talisman Energy reported Wednesday that first oil production has been achieved at its Hai Su Trang and Hai Su Den (HST/HSD) development, offshore Vietnam. Gross production is expected to reach 15,000 barrels per day once the facilities are fully commissioned. The HST/HSD development comprises two offshore oil fields in Block 15-2/01 on the western edge of Vietnam's prolific Cuu Long Basin. ...
Vietnam 's five-year bonds gained, driving the yield to a 2007 low, after borrowing costs dropped at a government debt sale. The dong strengthened. The State Treasury sold all of the 5 trillion dong ($238 million) of notes it offered yesterday. Five-year securities were sold at a yield of 8.23 percent, compared with 8.45 percent at the previous auction on May 13, while the rates on ...
MORE than 40 years after he died in Vietnam, the name of Private Dal Abbott is to be finally listed on the Australian War Memorial's Roll of Honour. Although there's long been a place for his name, the 21-year-old national serviceman, killed in the Battle of Fire Support Base Coral in 1968, has never been included with the 102,000 other Australians on the roll of honour. Veterans from ...
HA NOI (VNS)- Authorities in Ha Noi on Tuesday found a local company illegally producing fake additives to make concrete piles to support ...
HA NOI (VNS)-- Construction of the Cat Linh-Ha Dong elevated urban railway project is behind schedule due to land clearance difficulties, said a project ...
Nothing will ever completely replace playing the game I love, however I feel like I'm starting a new adventure and I'm genuinely excited about what lies ahead. I'm fortunate to have been given many opportunities throughout my career and now I feel it's my time to give back.
The world's best known footballer was speaking after formally announcing his retirement.
Jurys Inn Christchurch
Driving around Dublin I came across an imposing building with the masthead, Jurys Inn Christchurch. I was looking to do ...Keep reading
Have Your Say
Do you take the threat of North Korea seriously?
Cambodian TimesCambodian Times – Continuous News Updates from Cambodia
Newspapers the world over strive to provide readers with the ultimate news coverage.
The Cambodian Times is no exception.
As an online news service we have advantages over traditional newspapers in that stories can be added and updated 24 hours day.
Our objective is to provide the most comprehensive Cambodian news available, from our resources, contracted wire services and an inventory of some thousands of sources comprising newspapers, cable and TV networks, radio stations, public broadcasters, NGOs and others, Cambodian news is a priority.
National news comes first. We do however strive to provide a complete news services for our readers. World news headlines top several of our pages, we also provide news on what's happening in business, and in the financial markets.
Whether it's the latest Nikkei 225 reading in Tokyo, the sterling exchange rate in London, or the status of the Nasdaq in New York, whether it's local Cambodian news, the weather forecast for Cambodian you'll find it all in the Cambodian Times.
From Kampong to Phnom Penh, the Cambodian Times should be your number one choice for breaking news - local, regional, and national.
India will provide 40,000 bottles of indelible ink to Cambodia to be used in the country's general election in July, the National Election Committee(NEC) said Friday.
The ink, to cost about $830,000, will be brought to Cambodia in June, Xinhua quoted Indian Ambassador to Cambodia Dinesk K. Patnaik as saying in a statement.
The NEC has issued a letter of appreciation to the Indian government for the donation, NEC Secretary General Tep Nytha said.
He said the indelible ink, which is unable to be washed off for 7-15 days, will be used to mark voters' fingers.
Cambodia is scheduled to hold general elections for the 123-seat parliament July 28.
Some 9.67 million Cambodians are eligible to cast their ballot.
Tep said that as of Friday, six political parties have registered with the NEC to run in the upcoming elections.
Analysts project that the ruling Cambodian People's Party of Prime Minister Hun Sen will win the elections.
Hun Sen, 61, has been in power for 28 years.
- Need more positive signs before scaling back stimulus, says Bernanke
- April sees Japan trade deficit jump to 879.9bn yen
- Breakthrough research shows Vit C kills drug resistant TB
- UK urged by IMF to bring forward high value spending
- US delegation to urge labour reforms in Bangladesh
- Ethernet celebrates its 40th birthday
- HP raises 2013 outlook as Whitmans plan takes hold
- CBS Picks Up Bad Teacher
- UPDATE 1-Twitter beefs up security after hacking spree on media
- Chinas Lenovo buys and diversifies to outshine PC rivals
- Imran Khans PTI seeks pro-Taliban clerics help to initiate peace talks with outfit
- ‘We have done this because Muslims are dying every day. . . We will never stop ’
- Woman charged with mistreatment of elderly mother
- Country living far from an easy stroll for nations elderly
- 3-D printer helps save dying baby
- Vietnam veterans raising funds for homecoming
- Vietnam vet reunites with his ‘bird’
- WATCH Train Has A Tight Squeeze Through Vietnamese Neighbourhood
- Research and Markets Vietnam Refinery Market Analysis and Outlook to 2020 - Drivers Challenges Infrastructure ...
- Train travels through narrow gap between houses in Vietnam
- Warner to face Cricket Australia hearing via teleconference
- British journalist pens Laras biography
- Milbank White House criminalizes basic journalism
- The war that today shakes Syria started in the media long before economic sanctions and mercenary gangs were financed to overthrow the government said Elias Murad president of the Union of Journalists of Syria. Many reporters entered the country before
- Our Liberty Cannot Be Guarded but by the Freedom of the Press
- Cambodian Official Rejects UN Request for Update on Rights - Radio Free Asia
- SEASON OF CAMBODIA to Culminate with Visual Arts Open Studio Exhibition ... - Broadway World
- Cambodia to mark 20th anniversary of first elections - Radio Australia
- A dam too far in Laos
- HM Says Garments Made in Cambodian Factory Without Approval
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Get the latest Cambodian Times headlines delivered to your inbox.
- New evidence supports theory of cosmic impact 12800 years ago
- Heffernan Latest tax dodge dulls Apples luster
- Teen who penned web-hit farewell song dies
- NASA investing in 3-D food printer for astronauts
- A Mega-Merger of Massive Galaxies Caught in the Act