Singer George Michael, who was hospitalised after he suffered a head injury following a severe car crash, has been discharged. He was travelling in a Range Rover in Hertfordshire when the accident took place, and he had to be pulled out of the car's wreckage, reports dailystar.co.uk. After the crash, he was airlifted to a hospital as he suffered head injuries. His driver was not injured in ...
Mariah Carey's spokesperson has vehemently denied rumours that the singer was lip-synching during her performance on American Idol on Thursday night. The Idol judge, who took the stage during the reality TV show's big finale, treated fans to a number of her greatest hits, including 'Hero', 'Vision of Love', 'We Belong Together 'and 'Make it Happen'. But many viewers took to Twitter, to ...
Michael Jackson's former maid has revealed that the late singer pointedly threatened her life if she ever snitched his sordid secrets. Adrian McManus told Inside Edition that she also believes that her deceased ex-boss committed child molestation, the New York Daily News reported. McManus claimed that one of Jackson's employees told her that if she would "ever go on a talk show or a TV show, ...
Singer George Michael was airlifted to a hospital after he was pulled out from a wreckage of a 70,000 pounds-worth Range Rover. He suffered head injuries in the car crash. "He was taken to hospital on the board. He couldn't move and was bleeding heavily. It clearly wasn't a minor shunt. But he's had the best emergency treatment and is recovering well," thesun.co.uk quoted a source as ...
Actress Zoe Saldana says there's a reason why singer Britney Spears enjoyed more popularity than other singers, who had a better voice. "Spears is a very beautiful human being. After I worked with her, I realised that there was a reason why she was the most popular pop artist over so many other pop artists at that time who were more talented, had better voices. And it was because of her heart, ...
Sweet Smell of Success [Blu-Ray]
A critical and box office failure during its initial theatrical release in 1957, Alexander Mackendricks acerbic backroom drama Sweet Smell of Success has gone on to become one of the most esteemed films of its era, a daring expos of the sordid underpinnings of c ... ...
Popular singer Kanye West has remarked that he doesn't consider himself a celebrity. "I ain't no muthaf celebrity," dailystar.co.uk quoted West as saying. "I ain't runnin' for office. I ain't kissin' nobody's muthaf babies. I drop your baby and you muthaf sue me and st," he said. The 35-year-old is also busy preparing for his first child with fiance Kim ...
Beyonce has admitted that she does not sing her hits to her baby daughter, Blue Ivy, in her full concert voice because she is scared the tot will grow up hating her voice. The pop singer told ITV's Daybreak that instead of using her 'Beyonce voice', she uses a 'simple Mummy voice', the Sun reported. "I remember hearing a story about Celine Dion and she's like when I sing my, I don't know if it ...
Kelly Brook and Holly Willoughby accidentally locked lips on 'Celebrity Juice' while demonstrating how to play game Read My Lips, on Friday night. The game involved the contestants passing pieces of paper to each other using just their mouths. The duo shared the kiss after their paper dropped to the floor, the Sun reported. Later, the show's host Keith Lemon, who was apparently not satisfied ...
Colombian singer Shakira will leave NBC's "The Voice" and Christina Aguilera will return to take her place next season, the Web site E! News said. "It was a hard decision for me to make, because I'm really fond of the coaches, the people in production and everybody around me," the 36-year-old superstar told E! News. "And I really enjoyed 'The Voice', but I also have a musical career and I'm ...
Singer Lily Allen says her lyrical inspiration has changed ever since she became a wife and a mother. The "Fear" hitmaker had been on hiatus from the pop world since 2009, but she recently returned to the recording studio. Wife to Sam Cooper and mother to daughters Ethel, 18 months, and Marnie, four months, she claims her latest lyrics are now heavily inspired by her new life. "I wouldn't say ...
He is the most evil, vile, demonic criminal. He is dead to me. There will be no visits, there will be no phone calls. He can never be Daddy again. I have no sympathy for the man.
Gregg was speaking about her father Ariel Castro who allegedly kidnapped, raped and held captive for a decade, three young women in Cleveland, Ohio.
The Pan Pacific Hotel, Vancouver, Canada
This spectacularly located waterfront hotel backs on to the CBD and the Gas Light district at Canada Place, adjoining the ...Keep reading
Have Your Say
Former Egyptian President Hosni Mubarak, who is 84, is being retried in Cairo. Do you believe this is a good thing?
Cambodian TimesCambodian Times – Continuous News Updates from Cambodia
Newspapers the world over strive to provide readers with the ultimate news coverage.
The Cambodian Times is no exception.
As an online news service we have advantages over traditional newspapers in that stories can be added and updated 24 hours day.
Our objective is to provide the most comprehensive Cambodian news available, from our resources, contracted wire services and an inventory of some thousands of sources comprising newspapers, cable and TV networks, radio stations, public broadcasters, NGOs and others, Cambodian news is a priority.
National news comes first. We do however strive to provide a complete news services for our readers. World news headlines top several of our pages, we also provide news on what's happening in business, and in the financial markets.
Whether it's the latest Nikkei 225 reading in Tokyo, the sterling exchange rate in London, or the status of the Nasdaq in New York, whether it's local Cambodian news, the weather forecast for Cambodian you'll find it all in the Cambodian Times.
From Kampong to Phnom Penh, the Cambodian Times should be your number one choice for breaking news - local, regional, and national.
India will provide 40,000 bottles of indelible ink to Cambodia to be used in the country's general election in July, the National Election Committee(NEC) said Friday.
The ink, to cost about $830,000, will be brought to Cambodia in June, Xinhua quoted Indian Ambassador to Cambodia Dinesk K. Patnaik as saying in a statement.
The NEC has issued a letter of appreciation to the Indian government for the donation, NEC Secretary General Tep Nytha said.
He said the indelible ink, which is unable to be washed off for 7-15 days, will be used to mark voters' fingers.
Cambodia is scheduled to hold general elections for the 123-seat parliament July 28.
Some 9.67 million Cambodians are eligible to cast their ballot.
Tep said that as of Friday, six political parties have registered with the NEC to run in the upcoming elections.
Analysts project that the ruling Cambodian People's Party of Prime Minister Hun Sen will win the elections.
Hun Sen, 61, has been in power for 28 years.
- SUV crash survival more likely
- Spanish surplus figures improve
- Letta may abolish unpopular taxes
- Famous New York artists bring huge prices
- Thai phone operators told to lower charges
- New Xbox more than a game console for Microsoft
- Could Tumblr turn into Yahoos MySpace
- Vocal acrobatics of La Donna del Lago an Olympic challenge
- Pixels camera failure only one of many
- Googles wearable Glass gadget cool or creepy
- Mozambique Vietnam - Mozambique Business Forum
- Investors eye up industry potential
- Azerbaijani ambassador presents credentials to Vietnamese President
- VN encourages foreign home buyers
- Viettel mulls ambitious expansion
- Obama to nominate new U.S. commander in Republic of Korea
- Oz captain aspirant Warner comes under scrutiny for calling journalists pck old fart on Twitter
- Journalist found dead in eastern Congo
- Press Party Segment 2 Now government snooping on media
- Press slams Mourinho after Cup loss
- U.S. Congress questions Google Glasss privacy safeguards
- Man kidnapped 23 years ago finds kin thanks to Google Maps
- Yahoo to buy Tumblr for a billion dollars
- Google Glass faces foggy future over privacy concerns
- New Xbox more than a game console for Microsoft
- Cambodia factory collapse How did inspectors miss it - GlobalPost
- Factory Collapse Kills Two Workers in Cambodia - Truthdig
- ROTA volunteers reflect on Cambodia experience - AME Info
- Will this Thai-Cambodian marriage end conflict
- Thailand Cambodia agree to strengthen bilateral ties - The Nation
Subscribe to our Newsletter
Get the latest Cambodian Times headlines delivered to your inbox.
- Near-Earth asteroids and Mars 2 moons considered for future space missions
- Mars rover Opportunity examining rock changed by water
- Violent winds on Uranus and Neptune confined to upper atmosphere
- Moon Explosion Sparked By Meteorite Crash On Lunar Surface NASA Says
- Despite controversies Obama agenda marches on